What is Steps of Service?
Steps of service questions measure the performance of each venue and/or team members' overall service
Steps of service are only yes/no or yes/no/maybe style questions
These questions, unlike NPS, are out of 100%
Aim for a minimum of 90% positive responses to each question (then it will display in green)
Some products are not able display individual team members, only venues
Service > Question Analysis
- This table displays the responses to questions asked to guests related to following a specific step to provide great service.
- In the example below, in the last week this specific venue has had ''Did you receive everything that you ordered?" asked 38 times and 84% of the time it was asked, guests answered 'yes'.
- To increase their score, the venue should implement changes such as
- Double check each item ordered has been given to a guest.
- They may have a food runner dedicated to checking order accuracy
- Each server should check back with every table to make sure they received all their items
- Likewise, the team analysis section of Service, does a similar measurement but breaks it down to individual venues or Team Member. In the example below, you cam see that overall for this venue, only 2/5 steps of service questions are being met.
- This means that there are 5 total questions relating to steps of service and that each service is successfully completing 2 steps of service but improvement is need on 3 of the 5 questions. Each server/venue will have the opportunity to see which steps of service they need to improve on by clicking on a servers name.
When looking at shorter time periods you will see variance in number of steps of services.
- In the example below you can see that Venue 1 has hit 9/10 steps of service of their step of service while Venues 4 & 5 have scored 8/9 of their steps of service.
- This means that over the last 7 days at Venue 1, only had responses to 10 of the 15 steps of service questions.
- This can be due to way questions are set up to only display at certain venues or that enough responses haven't come through for that venue to get a response to all 15 questions yet.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions please reach out by clicking the support chat box on the lower right side of your screen.