The Standard Report (PDF), also known as the "Performance Report", shows your location's Average Ratings and Rankings in a particular period as well as the cumulative score. The Standard Report PDF will allow you to see how your locations are performing exclusively within the period you selected.
This report can be manually generated from the insight pages OR automatically sent to you by email each week/month.
The multi-locations Reputation Report focuses on the overall status of multiple locations combined.
Note: The weekly and monthly reports that you get via email also contain the average data like in the Standard report.
Summary Based on Average Rating and Ranking:
This section shows the following data
- Location Ranking - Displays the location's standing within your company.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) - Displays whether the location's customers that posted reviews are detractors or promoters.
- Sentiment Score - The sentiment score displays the number of reviews that were positive vs the number of reviews that were negative during a particular period.
- Inbox Completed - Displays the percentage of your inbox messages that have been marked as complete. This data reflects the current status of your Reputation Inbox and not just the messages that came in the period selected.
- Neg. Reviews Response Rate - Displays the response rate for negative reviews in percentage.
Average Ratings per Channel:
Your location's average ratings for each integration for the particular period, are represented in a table with the following columns:
- All Time - Displays the brand's page cumulative score at the end of the selected period.
- This Period - Displays the average score per channel that the location received for the selected period, the trend arrow (if the score increased or decreased compared to the previous), and the total number of reviews.
- Last Period - Displays the average score per channel that the location received for the previous time period.
Note: for channels that did not receive any reviews, the corresponding cell is filled with grey.
Review Summary - Both KPIs are compared to their data from the previous period.
Shown here are the number of new Reviews for the selected period and selected locations. With the help of the doughnut chart, you see the distribution of these reviews per sentiment.
On the right, you will find the Avg. rating based on the new reviews.
Company Summary - Table comparing selected time period to previous 4 periods + a Column comparing the Year To Date data. The highest and lowest value per row is highlighted with a red or green background colour.
Top/Bottom 3 Performing locations - The top/bottom 3 locations are listed for each time period, based on their avg. rating.
Inbox Summary - Both KPIs are compared to their data from the previous period.
Shown here is the amount of total new inbox items (reviews, social posts, etc.) for the selected period and selected locations. With the help of the doughnut chart, you see the distribution of these items between completed or not completed (at the moment of report generation).
On the right, you will find the % of negative inbox items that have been completed for this time period.
Sentiment Summary - Both KPIs are compared to their data from the previous period.
Shown here are the amount of total new tags added in the selected period and selected locations. With the help of the doughnut chart, you see the distribution of these items between per-tag sentiment.
On the right, you will find the overall sentiment in % for the selected time period. (Scale 0-100)
If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to us via the chatbox on the bottom-right of your screen. We appreciate your time, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can!