To access food & drink items go to the Yumpingo dashboard > Manage > Menus > Items.
Here you'll find a full list of all your menu items. It's really important these items are kept up to date with the current menu(s) to improve the quality of your Insight & Reporting. This means removing items that aren't on any menus regularly. Keep reading for the best tips & tricks to keeping your menus and data fresh.
For each item, you'll see two icons to the right: a menu icon and a display screen. These icons provide a quick look at each item's status to help keep them organised.
Item assigned to a Menu
- The menu icon indicates if the specific Item is currently assigned to at least one menu.
- If it's greyed out, it's not on any menus for the brand. We recommend archiving greyed-out Items that aren't on a menu.
- If the Item returns to a menu at a later time, it can always be unarchived. Archiving an Item will not erase the previous data for insights and reporting.
Linked to POS items
- The POS icon indicates if the specific Item is currently linked to a POS item.
- If it's greyed out, it's not linked to a POS item. If none of your menus is POS integrated with Yumpingo, every option may be greyed out.
To Archive an item:
1. Unlink any POS item(s) for the duplicate Item you are archiving, choose yes to removing previous insights, and save.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions please reach out by clicking the support chat box on the lower right side of your screen.