Each time a new menu is set up, default casing rules can be applied. These rules relate to what's shown on the guest review menu.
Casing rules don’t impact how Items or Insights Categories are displayed on the Yumpingo dashboard in Insights and reports.
To access Casing preferences:
- Go to Manage > Menus to open menu management.
- Open the menu you'd like to adjust the casing on.
- Click the 3 pink dots in the upper right-hand corner for a drop-down list.
- Choose the Casing preferences (explained below) you'd like and save settings.
- Apply the preference you just created by clicking the 3 pink dots again and selecting Apply casing rules.
Capitalised letters: Don't adjust the upper case to lower case.
Casing preferences options:
Unset (don’t adjust)
Title case (no exceptions)
Title case (with exceptions: with, a la, and, on, the, ‘n’, of, a, in)
Sentence case (without end punctuation)
Sentence case (with end punctuation)
All lower case
All upper case
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions please reach out by clicking the support chat box on the lower right side of your screen.